Effective Date: August 1, 2020
b. Intended Audience. This Site is not intended for individuals who have not yet reached the age of majority. If you have not reached the age of majority, do not use or provide any information on or through this Site. This Site is intended for a U.S. audience only.
2. Information CMK Collects. CMK collects personal information and non-personal information. CMK collects information that may personally identify you, such as your name, email address, account information (including user name and password), personal information you provide if you contact us through the contact form on the Site or otherwise, your IP address and browser user agent string, taxpayer identification numbers, bank account information, street address, telephone number, driver’s license information, financial information, and other such information as needed to comply with the Securities Act of 1933 (as amended) and the securities laws of certain states. CMK may collect usage details, such as traffic data (such as information about how much time visitors spend on the Site or each page, dates and times of visits, etc.), collect and log “clickstream data” (such as internet protocol addresses, pages visited, clicks made, and similar information) and collect information about your computer and internet connection (such as IP address, operating system, and browser type). CMK collects some information that is about you individually, but does not identify you, and may collect information about your internet connection, your device used to access the Site, and your use of the Site. If CMK combines that information with personal information, it will treat it as personal information.
3. How CMK Collects. CMK collects information from and about you directly when you provide such information to CMK and automatically when you use the Site.
a. Information You Provide. CMK collects personal information you provide when you register and create or update an account or other relationship with CMK, when you communicate with us through the Site (for example through the contact form found on the Site), or otherwise correspond with CMK via email, phone, or other means. The information collected may include copies of correspondence, responses to questions, search queries, and any other records generated by your use of the Site.
b. Information Collected Automatically. When you visit or otherwise use the Site, CMK may collect details about your access and use of the Site, and the resources that you access and use on the Site, and other traffic data, location data, through cookies, pixels, and other technology. If CMK collects and associates non-personal information with personal information, CMK will treat it as personal information, but if such data is not associated with other personal information, CMK will treat it as non-personal information. See below in section 7 (“Your Choices”) a. (“Do Not Track”) for information on how we respond to do not track signals and other mechanisms that allow users to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
4. Cookies and Related Technology. CMK may use the following technologies to collect data as you visit the Site.
a. Browser Cookies. Browser cookies are small files placed on your device. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access or use certain parts of the Site. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will refuse browser cookies, CMK’s system may issue browser cookies when you direct the browser to the Site.
5. How CMK Uses. CMK uses and may use information that you provide and/or that CMK collects to present the Site to you, improve the Site, deliver a more personalized service to you, to provide you with information and/or services that you request from CMK, to aid in the provision of third party services through a portal accessed from the Site, to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information, to provide you with notices about your account and information you request, to carry out CMK’s obligations and enforce CMK’s rights arising from any agreements entered into between you and CMK, to notify you about changes to the Site or any services CMK offers or provides, to estimate audience size and usage patterns, to store information about your preferences, to allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site, in any other way CMK may describe when you provide the information, and for any other purpose with your consent. CMK may aggregate the information you provide or that CMK collects from you with information collected from other users to allow CMK to evaluate its services and measure the need for such services in the future. CMK may use the information it collects to contact you about CMK’s services that may interest you. If you do not want us to use your information this way, please see Section 7
6. To Whom CMK Discloses.
7. Your Choices. You have some choices about how personal information you provide to us or that CMK collects is used.
a. Do Not Track. CMK’s Site does not respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
c. Promotions by CMK. If you do not want CMK to use your information to contact you about its or third parties’ services, you may click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of email communications from CMK, or you may contact CMK at the contact information set forth below.
d. Updates. CMK invites you to keep your profile updated. If you want to review the personal information about you collected by CMK and request changes to it, you may contact CMK using the contact information set forth in Section 12
9. Data Security. The safety and security of your information depends in part on you. Where CMK has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share your password with others. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. CMK cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. CMK is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Site.
11. Children. The Site is not for children. CMK does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 through the Site. If CMK learns that it has collected or received such information, it will delete that information. If you believe CMK might have information from or about a child under the age of 13, please let CMK know by contacting CMK using the information set forth in Section 12.
CMK Properties, LLC
1205 Concord Hunt Drive
Brentwood, TN 37027
Phone: (615) 519 8929